Sunday 11 December 2011

Simply The Last One...

Hi Sassy fans, it's me! Today is my last post for the Simply Sassy Inspiration Blog, I have had to make the decision to quit the team to focus on other, equally fun, things in my life. Only so many hours in the day right ;o). I will miss you all and want to thank you for all your kind comments, you rock :D!


For my last offering I have used

Tease Me


which appears to be sold out at the moment but will no doubt be back in stock soon!


Aaaaah she looks like me on a Sunday morning, coping with wayward hair and the realisation that it's back to work tomorrow ;o)

Card Ingredients:

Stamps: Simply Sassy "Tease Me"; LOTV sentiment
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock kraft; Maja Design "Vintage Winter" paper
Embellishments: staples; Kars adhesive pearls
Tools: Marianne Design frond; EK Success Retro Flower punches; Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle Large
Copics:
E00, E51, E93, E21 (skin, cheeks, lips)
E44, E43, E42, E41 (browns)
B95, B93, B91 (blues)
R27 (red)

Right, that's all from me, thank you for stopping by and I'll no doubt see you around in blogland!

Hugs,
Erica

11 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Sorry to see you leave. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card erica, bye bye and thanks for sharing your gorgeous cards here, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Erica...fabulous last offering!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute card! I love this! Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will mis your cards, thanks for the inspiration you gave, this is also a sweettie ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card it is just me also in the morning lol
    Harma

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning creation Erica! Best of luck in the new year it's been great working with you!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall miss your particular style & have very much enjoyed your posts. Thank you for all the encouragement you have provided & I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're gonna miss ya - you've really been an inspiration. Today's card is wonderful. May I ask about the circle sentiment - I don't know what LOTV stands for - would really like to purchase this image. Take care of yourself and pop in when you can - hugs and blessings
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Erica. Your work is always beautiful and I'll miss having you as a teamie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your kind comments ladies! I'll hopefully see you around in blogland :D!

    Elaine, LOTV stands for Lily of the Valley and the sentiment is part of a set of twelve.

    ReplyDelete